19 Sorrell Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150. Australia.
About Mr Houssam Dernaika
The original founder of SLG is Mr. Houssam Dernaika who had a vision to serve the International education sector in many positive ways, both on a local and international level. Houssam, is an entrepreneur and strategy consultant since 2011.
- Has extensive business knowledge and management skills.
- Holds a Bachelor degree in International Business from University of Western Sydney.
- Qualified Education Agent Counsellor QEAC No: E389, forming significant working relations with numerous education institutions around Australia including colleges, TAFE and universities.
- Possesses extensive knowledge in all aspects of education sectors in Australia. Houssam has been counselling and assisting international students from different backgrounds for the past 15 years.
- Has extensive experience in developing and strengthening ties between Australia and the international community.
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Majoring in International Business) from the University of western Sydney.
- Excellent Project Management Experience.
- Budgeting Analysis.
- Marketing Management.
- Industry Experience in the International Education Arena.
- Established Studylink Group in Feb 2015.
- Founded and Directed Centro Education Australia (2009 – 2014).
- Completed the International Education Agents Training Course (PIER) which is administered by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
- Affiliated with ISANA (International Education Association) since April 2009.
- Worked as a General Manager for a Medical company for 4 years.
- Worked as a Marketing Area Manager for Migration Directions Australia.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Majoring International Business) from the University of western Sydney.
- Currently studying EMBA at University of Wollongong.