19 Sorrell Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150. Australia.
About Mr Houssam Dernaika
The original founder of SLG is Mr. Houssam Dernaika who had a vision to serve the international education in many positive ways, both on a local and international level. He graduated with a Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Majoring International Business) from the University of western Sydney and currently studying EMBA at University of Wollongong.
To apply his business knowledge in the business environment, he worked as a General Manager for a Medical company for 4 years, where he was responsible for overseeing projects, fulfilments of contracts and budgeting analysis.
Houssam owns and runs few businesses in Australia acquainting himself with industry experience in the international education arena. Houssam also worked as a Marketing Area Manager for an international educational magazine as well.
Houssam has completed the International Education Agents Training Course (PIER) which is administered by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship. Houssam is a registered Qualified Education Consultant in Australia since 2009.
Houssam has been affiliated with ISANA (International Education Association) since April 2009.
Houssam Dernaika was the founder and Director of Centro Education Australia from 2009 to Sep 2014, before he resigned and established Studylink Group in Feb 2015.
Houssam Dernaika formed a new team and network through his previous years of work to bring together all their skills to form a dynamic, thriving and professional service in the international education sector.
Studylink Group really concentrates on the career and training development of its members and staff. SLG believes in the investment of our staff because they are the backbone of our organisation. Thus we spend both money and time to make sure all of our valued staff are fully equipped with knowledge and good workplace practices. We also keep them up to date with international education industry legislation and regulations by encouraging them to undertake recognised industry training such as the Professional International Education Resources (PIER), attending Educational seminars and conferences, updating them with all current issues in the national and international education field.
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Majoring in International Business) from the University of western Sydney.
- Excellent Project Management Experience.
- Budgeting Analysis.
- Marketing Management.
- Industry Experience in the International Education Arena.
- Established Studylink Group in Feb 2015.
- Founded and Directed Centro Education Australia (2009 – 2014).
- Completed the International Education Agents Training Course (PIER) which is administered by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
- Affiliated with ISANA (International Education Association) since April 2009.
- Worked as a General Manager for a Medical company for 4 years.
- Worked as a Marketing Area Manager for Migration Directions Australia.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Majoring International Business) from the University of western Sydney.
- Currently studying EMBA at University of Wollongong.